GZOE Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") has created the personal information protection policy
as follows and established the system to promote the protection of personal information.
■Compliance with laws, regulations, and guidelines
Our company will comply with laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information, as well as standards and guidelines set forth by government agencies and others.
■Making sure employees familiarize the policy
Our company provides all employees with internal education on the importance of protecting personal information, to make them fully familiarize with the policy..
■Collection of personal information
Our company may ask for your personal information to use our company Services. When our company asks for your personal information, we will clarify the purpose of use before collecting them.
■Management of personal information
To prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration and leakage of your personal information, our company takes necessary measures, including the maintenance and management of security systems, the establishment of thorough employee training, and the implementation of security measures.
■Use of personal information
For each of our company service, the use is limited to the scope of the purpose of use specified to you in advance.If it becomes necessary to use your personal information beyond the scope of the stated purpose, we will notify you of this.
Our company may use your personal information for the following purposes:
(1) To verify the ID of user
(3) To investigate trends in your usage
(4) To send important service-related notifications to you
(5) To respond quickly to your inquiries
(6) To deliver advertisements that are appropriate for users
(7) To measure the effect of advertising and so on
(8) To conduct surveys, sweepstakes, and promote campaigns
(9) To help improve the quality of our company services
(10)For work related to recruitment
■ Disclosure to Third Parties
Personal information collected from you by our company will not be provided to any third parties, except in the following cases:
(1) When it is necessary for our company to fulfill our legal obligations to be complied with
(2) In the event that our company determines that disclosure is essential to our company’s affiliates, business partners, and business consignees in light of any specific inquiry.
(3) When courts, public prosecutors, police, bar associations, consumer centers, or any organizations and individuals vested with the authority in these bodies, demand that Personal Information be disclosed
(4) In the event that there is a justifiable reason such as that it is found necessary for the protection of the life property or reputation of our company, the person who provided this personal information or a third party other than the person
(5) Other cases where disclosure or provision to a third party is permitted by laws and regulations
(6) In the event that your prior consent is obtained
■ Supervision of Contractors
Our company may entrust a third party to handle entrusted personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the Purpose of Use.
These third parties shall be selected after confirming that their security levels are sufficient for the handling of personal information, and shall conduct necessary and appropriate supervision through contracts, etc.
■ Responding to your requests
If you request disclosure, correction, addition, suspension of use, deletion, or suspension of provision to a third party of personal information registered with our company, we will verify your identity and promptly respond based on procedures prescribed by our company.
■ Continuous Improvement
Our company will comply with applicable Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms regarding the personal information it possesses, review the content of this policy as appropriate, and strive for continuous improvement.
If you move to another website via a link or banner from an our company’s website/application, our company will not be responsible for any information or service provided on the destination site.
The personal information protection policy is subject to change without notice due to the improvement and strengthening of the personal information protection system of our company and changes in laws and regulations.
■About advertisements on the website
Our company may use third-party advertising services (Google AdMob).Such publishers may use information about their access to our website or other websites to display advertisements for products or services that are relevant to their interests. See below for details on this process.
If you have any questions regarding our company's handling of personal information, please contact:.
Address: 2-9-33, Fukue, Showa-ku Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture
Established: July 3, 2019